amazing things to do in Hawaii

Your Kids Will Love These 5 Amazing Things to Do in Hawaii

Last Updated: July 5, 2023By Tags: , ,

Hawaii is a stunning state that offers plenty of enjoyable experiences for families. You’ll find beautiful Hawaiian islands, aesthetically pleasing beaches, and lush rainforests to explore, providing something for everyone to love. It’s no surprise that Hawaii is a popular vacation spot for families, given the wide range of kid-friendly activities available.

Here are 5 things to do in Hawaii that’ll take your family vacation to new heights. So, without any further ado, let’s find out!

Experience the Thrill of Visiting a Volcano

When it comes to Hawaii, the trip is basically incomplete without seeing an erupting volcano. The reason? Maui tops the list when dealing with the subject of volcanoes.

Embed from Getty Images

No matter where you are situated on the island of Maui, the striking presence of one of its two volcanoes is visible. Haleakala volcano accounts for 75 percent of the landmass on the Hawaiian Island of Maui, while Mauna Kahalawai volcano occupies the remaining 25 percent.

Explore the Best of Honolulu with a Circle Island Tour

Experience the best of Oahu in a single, action-packed day. Ideal for those with limited time, this tour ensures you don’t miss out on the Hawaiian island’s top highlights.

Embed from Getty Images

With convenient pick-up and drop-off from select Waikiki hotels, this tour is one of the best things to do when visiting Hawaii, especially in the beautiful city of Honolulu. You can visit Nu’uanu Pali, where you’ll discover the captivating story of how King Kamehameha united the Hawaiian Islands.

Go Kayaking in the Crystal-Clear Waters

Embarking on a kayaking adventure in Maui is an absolute must for nature enthusiasts and adventure seekers alike. With its pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters, and diverse marine life, Maui offers a captivating playground for kayakers.

Embed from Getty Images

From encountering majestic sea turtles to witnessing stunning coral reefs, kayaking in Maui provides a unique and unforgettable experience that allows you to connect with nature and create cherished memories.

Don’t Forget the Bishop Museum

A visit to the Bishop Museum in Honolulu is a must for families seeking an enriching and educational experience. This renowned museum offers a range of captivating exhibits and interactive displays specifically designed to engage and inspire kids.

bernice pauahi bishop museum
Source: Phillip B. Espinasse / Shutterstock

The Bishop Museum provides a unique opportunity for kids to learn through hands-on activities, immersive exhibits, and engaging storytelling, making it an ideal destination to spark curiosity and foster a love for learning.

See the Hula Dancers in Action

Experience the magic of Maui by attending a luau, a must-do activity for visitors seeking an authentic Hawaiian cultural immersion.

Children can delight in sampling traditional Hawaiian cuisine, such as the succulent kalua pig and sweet poi while enjoying live music that will have them tapping their feet and clapping along.

Hawaii offers a plethora of incredible activities for kids, and these mentioned here are just a glimpse of the endless possibilities. With an abundance of attractions and experiences, Hawaii is an ideal destination for a memorable family vacation. If you’re planning a trip, remember, Each Hawaiian Island offers its own unique charm and attractions. For instance:

  • Oahu: Ideal for families with young children, offering a range of kid-friendly activities and attractions.
  • The Big Island: Great for families seeking to immerse in Hawaii’s natural beauty, with active volcanoes, rainforests, and beaches.
  • Maui: A suitable choice for families seeking a balance of activities and relaxation, boasting beautiful beaches, lush rainforests, and various kid-friendly attractions.
  • Kauai: Perfect for families wanting to experience the stunning beauty of Hawaii, emphasizing the beauty of the Hawaiian landscape.

That’s All, Folks!

Spill the tea and tell us what other places you’d consider visiting on your next visit to Hawaii in the comments below!

editor's pick

news via inbox

Nulla turp dis cursus. Integer liberos  euismod pretium faucibua

Leave A Comment